As news reached our office of the continued barbarity inflicted upon Iraqi civilians trying to flee the city of MOSUL, your much needed relief support keeps the food queues flowing and hope defiantly alive.
- This past month 1,800 families were helped directly through FRRME’s relief distribution. This is 10,860 individuals fed.
- Our partners in Northern Iraq, including the Syrian Orthodox Church, Armenian Church and the Al-Bishara Christian charity were able to help feed 4,000 families – that is nearly 25,000 people.
- FRRME contributed 845 much needed food packs to this distribution (see above infographic).
- Educational projects continue to flourish at the Um Al Noor Christian Kindergarten and the Harsham Camp IDP School.
- 85% of families helped were Christian IDPs, still remaining in Iraq.
- At FRRME we want them to be able to remain, living in safety and hope.
- 15% of families helped Yazidis, Shabak and Muslims – all suffering and displaced from their homes.
Your provision, both financial and through prayer, are making a difference; but we want to do more than just keep that hope alive. At FRRME we want it to grow, enabled by the effective and dedicated team in the Middle East, led by our Director of Operations ME, Dr Sarah. Please DONATE today.
HOW TO MAKE A DONATION TO SUPPORT FRRME:
- If you are a UK resident, you can make a single or regular donation via our website by clicking HERE. You can also set up a standing order and Gift Aid your giving. Regular giving mean we can keep planning ahead, and ensure that the queues for food, medical relief and education needs flow effectively. Together we are making a difference.
- For our American supporters, make your donation HERE to qualify for 501(c)(3) tax-deductible status.
- You can also make a donation to our emergency appeal by clicking HERE.
We would also ask that you prayerfully consider increasing your standing order this month, if one is already in place. Contact our firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support,
The FRRME Team