FRRME are a faith based relief organisation looking for an enthusiastic and capable
Administration Assistant to join our small friendly team.
FRRME is looking for an Administration Assistant to support the work of this UK registered charity providing relief and reconciliation in the Middle East. The successful applicant will become a key part of our small but capable team of staff based in North East Hampshire.
They will be:
- Assisting with administration, correspondence with our FRRME donors and updating database records.
- Participate in the efficient and effective administration of the FRRME at the Petersfield office, under the supervision of the Office Manager.
- Updating the WordPress website with reports and photographs provided by the Projects Team, and assisting with putting together our monthly Prayer Diary.
- Being the first point of contact for many supporters when they contact our office by telephone or email.
- We are a Christian UK-registered charity and it is a genuine occupational requirement that you are a committed Christian and in full agreement with the aims and objectives of FRRME.
- Click HERE for full job description.
Hours 35 hours per week. Job share possible.
Salary: £18,200 per annum.
Application: By CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Deadline: Midday, Monday 24th July, 2017.