Things which we require constant prayer support for are:
- For the staff and congregation, in particular Faiz Jerjes and his wife Nawal.
- For protection for the people and the building.
- For the clinic, kindergarten and food relief programme.
- For Andrew’s health and for healing
- For wisdom in his ministry
- That Andrew would know God’s presence in his work
- For Andrew’s wife Caroline and their children, Jacob and Josiah, in the UK
- For our reconciliation work
- For an improvement in the security situation and an end to the ongoing sectarian violence
- For the Iraqi government
- For persecuted minorities in Iraq
- For wisdom for our UK staff team
- For the resources to continue doing our work efficiently and effectively.
Please feel free to leave your prayers and comments in the “Leave a reply” box below.