We are looking for a Finance Assistant to be responsible for maintaining accurate recording of financial information and regular reporting of the same to senior staff.
Based in Petersfield, Hampshire.
They will be:
- Part-qualified as an accountant or have at least 5 years relevant experience
- Experienced at operating Excel software
- Experienced with SAGE Accounts software
- May have some experience with charity accounts
- Exceptionally well organised
- Able to communicate clearly with your seniors, both verbally and in writing, to report the current financial position of the charity
Hours: 25 hours per week. Flexible working arrangements available
Remuneration: £20,257 (£11.13ph) pro rata
Deadline for applications: Thursday 20th September 2018
Application process: CV and covering letter; accepted by email to email@example.com
Interviews: On receipt of suitable application
Full details of the job description and person specification can be found here